Where you’re from? Grew up in suburbs of Washington DC, Graduated from Waseca
TV Show: Current? This is Us
Movies: 80’s classics, anything John Hughes, Star Wars, Forrest Gump and “The Package” (The proposal movie my husband made for me! Check it out on Youtube! Check it out- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKXMX47F1UM)
Apps: I don’t have space for apps, too many pictures on my phone.
Books: to Kill A Mocking Bird, Harper Lee, The Sun Also Rises, Earnest Hemingway, Guns, Germs and Steel, Jared
Diamond, Goodnight Moon, Margaret Wise Brown
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I collect vinyl records
2. I am on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio- which makes sense, because many say I have a split personality!
3. I am a die hard Vikes fan. #SKOL
4. I do not drink alcohol
5. Jalapenos are my favorite pizza topping
6. I know American Sign Language, which is of no use to me in my radio career
7. I once had aspirations to be an MTV VJ
8. I do a pop culture column for Southern Minnesota Scene Magazine
9. I have 2 biological children and 1 step child
10. I am obsessed with cutting my split ends
Addictions: Essential oils, Essie Nail polish, Oreo cookies & Milk
Most Prized Possession: My mother’s wedding ring
Dream Vacation: The beaches of Greece!
Fave Restaurants: First of Thai in Faribault, El Molino in Waseca, and the Wagon Wheel in Mankato
Fave Drinks: Any and all flavors of Jarritos Mexican Soda
Fave Clothing Store: TJ Maxx, straight up, so cheap!
Fave Music: 80’s New Wave and Old-School punk rock
Typical Breakfast: Coffee
Guilty Pleasures: I love watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette
In My Purse/Wallet: a $2 bill from my grandma, my AAA card, and a single stamp, always.
Pet Peeves: Racism, sexism, injustice of any kind.
Volunteer Work/Charities: Team Captain and Emcee Waseca County Relay for Life, Emcee Miss Waseca Sleigh and Cutter and South Central Pageant
More About Me: Radio is my passion, but I love late 80’s GM cars, (i.e. the Oldsmobile 88), my husband Wes and our kids, and I also sell shampoo. I live by these three things: Family, Faith and Hope… ok, and music.