A new poll by Harris Interactive found that the TV/movie mom Americans would most like to have had growing up is . . . June Cleaver from "Leave It to Beaver". Coming in second was Clair Huxtable from "The Cosby Show". There aren't any surprising entries on the list . . . until you get to #10, which is MICHELLE DUGGAR from "19 Kids and Counting".
Here's the Top 10:
1. June Cleaver from "Leave It to Beaver" . . . played by Barbara Billingsley
2. Clair Huxtable from "The Cosby Show" . . . played by Phylicia Rashad
3. Carol Brady from "The Brady Bunch" . . . played by Florence Henderson
4. A tie between Marion Cunningham from "Happy Days", who was played by Marion Ross . . . and Donna Stone from "The Donna Reed Show", who was played by Donna Reed.
6. Harriet Nelson from "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"
7. Lucy Ricardo from "I Love Lucy" . . . played by Lucille Ball
8. Samantha Stevens from "Bewitched" . . . played by Elizabeth Montgomery
9. Roseanne Connor from "Roseanne" . . . played by Roseanne Barr
10. Michelle Duggar from "19 Kids and Counting"
Johnny - Marge Simpson - The Simpsons
Cari - Kitty Foreman from That 70's Show
Stunt Monkey - Jill Taylor - Home Improvement
Return to: Big Hot Morning Show Blog