Marketwatch just released a list of the Halloween costumes that are getting the most searches so far this year. The top five are: The minions from "Despicable Me" characters from "Breaking Bad", fox costumes, probably inspired by that "What does the fox say?" viral video the cast of "Duck Dynasty" and MILEY CYRUS.
1. The minions from "Despicable Me".
2. Characters from "Breaking Bad".
3. A fox . . . probably inspired by the "What does the fox say?" viral video.
4. The cast of "Duck Dynasty".
5. MILEY CYRUS.
6. Characters from "Minecraft", a modern video game that looks old school.
7. Daenerys Targaryen, the princess with the dragons from "Game of Thrones". (Her name is pronounced Duh-NAIR-iss Tar-GAR-ee-in.)
9. 1920s-style dresses, like ones in "The Great Gatsby".
10. DAFT PUNK helmets.
Return to: Big Hot Morning Show Blog