It’s my first day and I’ve already asked the same question 10 times! If you’re like me starting your first day at your new job or internship is a little intimidating. You’re lucky if you make it to your lunch break without crashing your computer… or butchering your bosses name.
Lucky for you lot of people screw up on their 1st day… let’s just hope you don’t get fired!
According to this new survey, almost HALF of the people say they’ve screwed up on their first day at a new job. And here are the 10 most common ways . . .
1. They learned someone’s name and then immediately forgot it.
2. They got someone’s name wrong.
3. They said something stupid because of their nerves.
4. They went to the wrong place.
5. They showed up way too overdressed.
6. They had to have something simple explained several times.
7. They showed up late because of traffic.
8. They put their foot in their mouth during a conversation.
9. They showed up way too underdressed.
10. They accidentally sent an email to the entire company.
For more information, check out AOL.com